About Glamore Cosmetics
Glamore Cosmetics was started as a result of a mother’s quest to find suitable make up for her daughter who had sensitive skin and hypoallergenic. Glamore Cosmetics sells products from a brand called Hean Cosmetics. Not only do Hean Cosmetics and Oceanic Skincare originate from Poland but they also have CTFA (Cosmetics Toiletries Fragrance Association of South Africa) accreditation ensuring that the ingredients in these imported products are acceptable to the laws governing skincare products in South Africa. Hean and AA cosmetics are free of harmful chemicals and they have never been tested on animals. Look great and save the planet with Glamore Cosmetics!
The prize includes:
Hean eyeshadow Quatro – violet chic
Jungle pop nail polish – #274
Jungle pop nail polish – #277
Jungle pop nail polish – #279
Oceanic L4L mascara – long wearing mascara
All you have to do to participate in this amazing competition is buy anything from the Glamore Cosmetics store between 1 August and 31 August 2016 to be entered into a draw to win this incredible prize.
Each item purchased and paid for will count as an entry. Two items purchased and paid for will count as 2 entries. The more you buy, the better your chance of winning. It is that easy.
Click on the banner below to enter store and start shopping now
- Competition will close at midnight 31 August 2016
- Only bidorbuy registered users may participate in the competition. If you are not a bidorbuy user, please register here.
- Prize cannot be exchanged for cash
- You can buy as many items as you want from the Glamore Cosmetics store to increase your chances of winning. Payment must be completed to qualify
- The winner will be chosen by Glamore Cosmetics via a random draw and announced via an update on the blog on 1 September 2016
- General bidorbuy T & C’s apply