Seller: Mac Shack SA
Name: Reynhart de Beer
The Mac Shack SA supplies new and demo Apple products, from cell phone covers to the latest MacBook laptops. Currently they have just over two hundred items on bidorbuy. Reynhart de Beer is the man behind it all and has been selling on bidorbuy for over five years. He has agreed to share the secrets of his success with you.
1. What do you sell on bidorbuy?
We sell new, demo and pre-owned certified Apple products such as: MacBook, iPhone, iPad and iMac items.
2. How does selling on bidorbuy fit into your overall business scheme?
bidorbuy is one of our popular sales channels. We think that bidorbuy offers our customers a sense of security.
3. When did you start selling on bidorbuy and why?
We have been selling on the bidorbuy platform for more than five years now. The main reason we decided to use bidorbuy is to gain additional exposure.
4. What has your bidorbuy experience taught you?
We have learned that the ecommerce environment in South Africa is still in the early stages. However, ecommerce is the future and partnering with bidorbuy does make financial and operational sense.
5. What is the biggest lesson you have learnt selling online?
The online journey needs to be easy for customers, from the product selection to the checkout. It is also vital that sellers offer warranties.
6. How do you promote your products on the bidorbuy platform?
At the moment we are using an integration between our inventory management system to automatically publish products on bidorbuy.
7. What sets your company or products apart from the rest?
Our pricing is very competitive; we offer a wide range of demo and pre-owned products; we offer warranties; and we specialise in Apple repairs.
We wish Mac Shack SA many more years of success on bidorbuy!