We are giving away R1000 per day for five days!
Flash Auctions are tons of fun and they can be very rewarding too. Everything starts at R1 and the auctions last just one hour. They take place every day from Monday to Friday between 9:00 and 10:00 am and then again between 11:00 and 12:00 pm.
So how can you win, you might ask? It’s very simple. Every weekday for the duration of one week we will publish a post on two of our social media platforms, the bidorbuy Facebook page and the @bidorbuy_co_za Twitter page. We will ask you to tell us your favourite Flash Auction item for that particular day, simply post a link of the item to stand a chance of winning. Feel free to be creative and let us know why it’s your favourite.
We can’t believe it either – two R500 bobBucks vouchers (one on Facebook and one on Twitter) per day for five days! That’s R5000 in prizes!
The competition details
- The Win with Flash Auctions competition will start on 30 October 2017 and end on 3 November 2017.
- There will be ten prizes, each to the value of R500. All prizes will be in the form of bobBucks – bidorbuy shopping vouchers.
- One R500 bobBucks shopping voucher (per day for five days) will be awarded to a bidorbuy user who sends us a link of their favourite Flash Auctions item on Facebook.
- One R500 bobBucks shopping voucher (per day for five days) will be awarded to a bidorbuy user who sends us a link of their favourite Flash Auctions item on Twitter.
- You may enter the competition two times: on Facebook and on Twitter.
- The winners will be made public at the end of each day throughout the duration of the competition (30 October until 3 November 2017).
- The winners will be announced on the official bidorbuy Facebook page and Twitter page.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The bobBucks vouchers can only be used on bidorbuy: these vouchers are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The bidorbuy general competition rules and T&Cs apply.
Tell us your favourite Flash Auctions item, you might even want to try your hand at bidding while you are there, you could snap up a real bargain just in time for Christmas!