If you are a seller on bidorbuy, consider setting up a store if you haven’t done so yet. It’s easy to do and the benefits are numerous. From a buyer’s perspective, stores are highly beneficial too. If you are interested to know more, read on to find out how.
The benefits of having a store definitely outweigh the costs. Stores allow you stand out from the rest and showcase your items to the public. It is a way for small business to enter into the ecommerce world in a cost effective way while reaching large audiences of potential shoppers. So how do you go about setting up a store on bidorbuy?
- First, you need to have a solid understanding about selling on bidorbuy, so that you can use this platform to its full potential.
- Make sure you sell at least 50 items on bidorbuy – this is a minimum requirement to be considered as a potential store applicant. We recommend that you contact our customer support centre when you are ready to set up a store, so that we can assist and guide you through the process.
- There are three different types of stores you can choose from: Basic, Advanced and Premium. Monthly fees start from R500 as a Basic store and go up to R1000 per month if you decide to go with a Premium store. Each type of store offers different benefits and services; you can read more about that here. Check your monthly budget and decide which store will be more beneficial to you.
- Read through our terms and conditions and make sure you are happy with the costs involved. Take note of the fine print. A once-off fee of R1000 is required to set up your store. Also be aware of the cover we offer in terms of the Buyer Protection Programme for each type of store.
- Make sure to send us your company information as well as a logo so that we can help you set up your store.
- Create your listings and load your products onto the site. Now you are ready to start selling as a bidorbuy store!
Once your store is up and running, take note of these useful tips to keep your store popular and relevant.
Personalise your store
Make sure your store stands out from the rest. Choose a catchy and relevant name for your store and create visually pleasing logos, so that shoppers will remember your store and products. Keep your listings consistent and neat; don’t clutter them with irrelevant information. Also, remember clear pictures are vital!
Be aware of the bidorbuy store policies as mentioned above, but also don’t forget to make your own store policies so that shoppers are aware of what to expect from your store in terms of your service, delivery and warranties.
Make sure you choose a delivery company that is reliable and trustworthy. Excellent customer service, great quality products and prompt delivery is a recipe for success.
From a shopper’s perspective, why are stores so great? Well that’s easy… stores are more appealing to the eye, almost like entering a physical store. They are easy to navigate and the best part about them: they offer shoppers peace of mind. This is because stores are verified, they focus on excellent customer service and have high positive ratings. To add to that, we trust our stores so much, we are even willing to protect our shoppers in the unlikely event that something goes wrong with your purchase. Read more about the Buyer Protection Programme here.