Congratulations to Rowaine Lee Naidoo.
You are the lucky winner of a R500 Fashion Police Voucher
Thank you to all those who participated in the competition and a special thank you to Fashion Police for sponsoring the fabulous prize.
About Fashion Police
Operating online since 2010, Fashion Police offers authentic well-known branded fashion at discounted prices. Fashion Police is a BoB verified store; buyer’s are protected for up to R5000 (Buyer Protection Programme Explained)
Our objective is to provide online shoppers with a secure, pleasant and convenient online shopping experience; offering high quality yet affordable fashion wear, saving you time and money. Avoid overcrowded and busy shops & malls! Shop for bargains and the convenience of having your order delivered to you.
“Dressing is a way of life” Vist the Fashion Police Store
Competition Now Closed
Buy and Win a R500 Voucher to Splurge on the Fashion Police Store. Yes, it’s that easy.
To Enter the Competition buy anything from the Fashion Police store from the 27th of October to the 24th of November 2014 and one randomly drawn buyer will win a R500 Fashion Police Voucher to splurge on the Fashion Police store.
1. Competition opens on the 27 October 2014 and closes on the 24 November 2014
2. Only completed and paid purchases will be entered into the competition; incomplete purchases will not be entered
3. Only buyers who purchase from the Fashion Police Store will be entered into the competition
4. The Voucher is only valid for 3 months from date of Winner being announced
5. Winner will be selected via a random draw by bidorbuy and will be announced and contacted on the 26 November 2014
6. Shipping costs form part of the R500 Voucher
7. Should the items purchased exceed the amount of the voucher, the winner must pay the remaining amount personally
8. Voucher cannot be redeemed for Cash. Voucher can only be used on the Fashion Police Store
General bidorbuy competition rules and conditions also apply.