Some will say it’s for boys only, but I disagree.
Gone are the days of the obligatory pink and white theme for a baby girl shower. The Baby & Co, i.e. Breakfast at Tiffany’s theme will make your baby shower memorable and unique. Most women will cringe at the thought of using the colour blue for a baby shower for a girl. However, the colour blue is integral component of the Breakfast at Tiffany’s themed shower. Furthermore, who says that blue cannot be used for a baby shower for a girl? This iconic theme is simple to pull off and can be achieved in 7 steps.
- Cover the table with a Tiffany blue tablecloth and place black and white striped runner on top of the tablecloth.
- Add crystal candle holders with Tiffany blue colours.
- Place a big vase with black, white and Tiffany blue feathers on the table.
- Adorn the table with faux pearl necklaces, faux diamond rings and any other sparkly embellishments you have.
- Put blue Tiffany boxes on the table.
- Paste black and white photos of Audrey Hepburn, mother-to-be and the ultrasound pictures of the baby all around the room.
- Place white plates and silver cutlery on the table.
Be iconic and channel your inner Audrey Hepburn with Breakfast at Tiffany’s themed baby shower.