We are giving away R500 every weekday for two weeks!
As Easter approaches, we at bidorbuy want to celebrate with you. Surely you still remember the thrill you felt as a child while trying to find your Easter eggs in the garden. The bidorbuy Emoji Hunt is just like that, lots of fun and excitement…except you won’t hunt in the garden, but on bidorbuy. And the best part is – money is your reward, or bobBucks to be exact!
How does the competition work?
We will be posting various clues on two bidorbuy social media platforms: Facebook and Twitter with the hashtag #bidorbuyhunt. Each clue is a combination of emojis which will guide you to the exact location on bidorbuy where you will find… another clue! This second clue can be a question or a riddle. (Unpredictable is what every Easter hunt should be, especially a bidorbuy Emoji Hunt.) Your next step is to post your answer to the question or riddle on our social media platforms. That’s how you qualify to stand a chance of winning R500 each and every workday for two weeks.
So, grab your binoculars and let’s go hunting!
The competition details
- The bidorbuy Emoji Hunt competition will start on 27 March 2017 and end on 7 April 2017.
- To participate in this competition, you need to like the bidorbuy Facebook page or follow @bidorbuy_co_za on Twitter.
- Every weekday for the duration of the competition, we will post an emoji clue on Facebook or Twitter. Using the emoji combination, you will need to find the hidden clue on the bidorbuy website and then post the answer to the question or riddle on our Facebook or Twitter page using the hashtag #bidorbuyhunt. We will then place the bobBucks voucher into the bidorbuy account of the person who posts an answer we like most.
- The competition will run on two platforms, namely Facebook and Twitter for the duration of the competition (27 March – 7 April 2017).
- You may enter the competition on either Facebook or Twitter, or on both platforms.
- We will award a R500 bobBucks voucher to the hunter with the most interesting and sincere answer. We’ll also look at the level of post engagement and factor that into our decision, so tag your friends and get them to comment, like or retweet your posts.
- There will be 10 winners, each winning a R500 bobBucks voucher.
- The winners will be announced on the bidorbuy page on Facebook page and on the bidorbuy Twitter page. Announcements will be made with the corresponding #bidorbuyhunt hashtag.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The bobBucks vouchers can only be used on bidorbuy; these vouchers are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The winners need to use the vouchers by the expiry date stated in their bidorbuy voucher account. After that date, any unused portion of the voucher will expire.
- The bidorbuy general competition T&Cs apply.
Good luck and happy hunting! R500 could be yours!